- It passed by quietly, but my family reached our 10th year of doing ministry in Japan on June 2nd of the current year. We've spent the last five years in the Kansai Region.
- Last June 5 (Sunday), I finished a series of messages on I Peter that began sometime in January 2011.
- New forms of ministry initiatives have been started with amazing results.
- A little less than 20 nations and all continents are represented in our international service on Sundays.
- Increasing our leadership base and intensifying intercessory prayer in the life of the church.
Monday, June 6, 2011