Time Flies Fast
How could I have missed it? I noticed that it’s already February and I haven’t written anything in January. It’s 2010 by the way!
Here’s a litany of things that took place early this year until now:
1. New Year’s countdown at Miyamoto-san’s place.
2. New Year’s Day worship service with free osechi ryori (Japanese traditional New Year’s dish).
3. IBC, a new Christian organization at Doshisha University, was accredited.
4. Hosted a South Korean Youth With A Mission (YWAM) team.
5. Church prayer gathering.
6. Hosting the Calunge family in their mission exposure trip.
7. Developing new leaders to do ministry.
8. Forming some ministry committees.
9. Ushering ministry seminar.
10. AKC annual membership meeting.
11. February 14th church fellowship.
12. Launching the “Love Haiti” campaign to gather donations for the said country.
Here are some things to look forward to this month:
1. IBC hosts a camp at church from February 21-24.
2. Our first attempt to form a Filipino service on February 21st.
3. Launching of Lighthouse English Café on February 27th.
“For we do not preach ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord, and ourselves your bondservants for Jesus’ sake.” 2 Corinthians 4:5, NKJV
“I (we) can do all things through Christ who strengthens me (us).” Philippians 4:13